Genre: Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 14 Aug, 2017
English,Traditional Chinese,Simplified Chinese
This is game has potential but sadly it's grammar is horrid. It looks like it was translated from chinese to english using google translate. It's very difficult to get into the mood of the story due to the grammar.. Commended for having correct evolution concept on why apple smells good and\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665smells like\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665
Haven't finished it though, but so far so good.
Edit: I just finished this game. It is a masterpiece. Amazing BGM as well as the story. The end is so touching, I didn't expect it and almost cried. I love the ending bgm so much that I bought the bgm too. Thank you Team Fork for creating such an high quality visual novel! I truely didn't expect it would be this good. Add oil, Hong Kong game developers!. This is game has potential but sadly it's grammar is horrid. It looks like it was translated from chinese to english using google translate. It's very difficult to get into the mood of the story due to the grammar.. For a horror game about unspeakable evils and a hideous monster, the writing and plot were suprisingly beautiful.
5.7 hours of philosophical beauty and awesomeness for less than $8 - this is a steal - good quality at a low price.
Horrific and beautiful - 10\/10.. An exotic visual novel
If you like visual novel and you want to try something different, give it a shot.
At some point, I thought I had an idea what is going to happen, but it turns out that the story is more creative than I thought.
So I am reminding you (if you are trying this game), don't put it down too early.
The spotlight is on the story, so don't expect a collection of CGs.
In terms of style, it reminds me some of the visual novels in the 90s.
You will find pictures in styles, but afterall they are used in a proper way.
Plus, BGMs are very nice.. The novel strikes me not only by its appealing story lines and beautiful music, but the thought-provoking philosophy in it . At the outset I have expected it to be a light and amusing story on how a boy interacted with a monster, but it turns out that it is loaded with philosophical thoughts of the author who sees and perceives the world in his very special way. I do not need to agree to all of them but they do inspire me to see the world from another perspective. Look forward to a Part II, if there is.. The novel strikes me not only by its appealing story lines and beautiful music, but the thought-provoking philosophy in it . At the outset I have expected it to be a light and amusing story on how a boy interacted with a monster, but it turns out that it is loaded with philosophical thoughts of the author who sees and perceives the world in his very special way. I do not need to agree to all of them but they do inspire me to see the world from another perspective. Look forward to a Part II, if there is.. Such a great story experience that I decided to write my first steam review for this.
- a thought-provoking story with horror and adventure content. The developer\/ author somehow made me think those philosophical problems with the characters as the story progresses, and that\u2019s what I cannot find on the other games.
- innovative design of the monster "Human Snake"
- music was beyond what I would expect on an indie game
- Character graphic could have been better, although it didn\u2019t very much affect me from enjoying the story itself
Recommend to give it a try for just a few bucks.
. An intriguing visual novel that has its unique favour.
(1) Very special story and touching ending.
(2) Great music.
(3) Movie-style performance
(1) The image graphic could be better, but acceptable.
#music no longer stops on pause
#added option to disable mouse
. Update notice:
1. Strengthen some treasure chest position guidance (background increase instructions);
2. Add a portal to the tower of the fall;
3. Adjust part of the wall collision;
1. Add the MAC version of the game;. Update notice:
1. Added BOSS3 and final BOSS, and added the end of the film;
2. Add French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and other language translation; (still translated by Google)
3. Add multiple archives, select and delete functions;
4. Add map fragments to show the locations of important items and treasure boxes;
5. Add skip plot function;
1. Fix the BUG that maps often fail to load;
2. Fixed the BUG that some treasure boxes lost collision;
3. The BUG of disappearing the outer shaft of elevator;
4. Fixed bugs that did not hurt the final BOSS part;
5. Fixed bugs caused by update failure of achievements;
6. Fix the BUG that BOSS1 cannot move the box if the box is pushed to the door after closing;
7. Fixed collision BUG in some rooms that could not take off normally;
8. Fixed the inconsistent definition of some pictures;
9. Fixed the BUG that some elevator switches could not be opened;
10. Fixed bugs in some organs and mirrors that could only be attacked with torches;
1. Added BOSS attack special effects;
2. Add BOSS background music;
3. Modify the pre-game interaction mode to display the UI prompt according to the player's access device;
4. Adjust the difficulty of elevator flame room;
5. Optimize the operation of the role (add the falling delay judgment, adjust the landing and take-off judgment, and adjust the second-stage jump judgment)
6. Adjust the interface operation of Settings to add rules for selecting items up and down and adjusting left and right;
7. Optimize the effect of rope being shot off;. It's a big DAY, so we don't want to use Google translation:
Dawn of the Lost Castle is launching today!
First of all we want to say thank you for all of your support. It is your help that makes our game much better than it used to be.
By listening to the communities' voice, we managed to put a lot optimization to our first game, it mainly includes:
Download Rocksmith 2014 Skillet - Monster .rar
Download Coloring Game
Nether: The Untold Chapter download for pc [Crack Serial Key
Lovecraft Tales crack unlock code
Tomato Jones - Episode 3 trainer download
One Deck Dungeon - Phoenix's Den Torrent Download [License]
The Ghost of You Ativador download [Ativador]
: NineTrials Test Server Free Download [crack]
LOST SPHEAR Collector's Edition key serial number
Paradise Lost: FPS Cosmic Horror Game download direct link