Project: Gorgon Download Gratis
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
GO ON AN ADVENTURE
Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) featuring an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We don't guide you through a world on rails, and as a result, there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill-based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.
AN IMMERSIVE WORLD
When you play Project: Gorgon, we want you to feel as if you’re immersed in a whole new virtual world. Rather than trying to manage this with just graphics and excessive backstory, we’ve designed the game with dozens of gameplay features that make you feel like you’re really there interacting with the world, such as:
- Each non-player (NPC) you meet has their own goals and interest, and reward players that choose to be their friend.
- You can drop items on the ground, and other players can pick them up. What’s so great about that? Imagine laying down a trail of literal (virtual) breadcrumbs to guide your friends (or lure your enemies) into the woods.
- Shopkeepers keep inventory, so you can buy items that other players have sold to them. Want to help out new players? Sell your cast-off items to the shopkeeper in the new player zone and watch the new players go to town.
- If you are on fire, you can jump into a lake to put it out. This type of mechanic can have a subtle effect on your strategies, especially when you are fighting a fire mage!
- You can inscribe messages onto items, write books, and even leave notes for other players. Make your name as an in-game poet, or pronounce your greatness to the world!
In Project: Gorgon you kill monsters - a lot of them - and you take their loot. In order to keep the experience fun and interesting, we’ve developed unique combat experiences to keep the fights feeling fresh. The loot is randomly generated, monsters have unique abilities, and dungeons have puzzles, traps, and terrifying bosses! The combat skills are entirely free-form. You can learn as many combat skills as you want, and use any two of them at the same time to create your own personal “class.” Project: Gorgon features dozens to choose from, including:
- Battle Chemistry: Create huge explosions, inject yourself with mysterious mutagens or program a pet golem!
- Unarmed Combat: Grapple and control enemies using a situational-aware combo system that varies based on where you are and what day it is.
- Animal Handling: Tame animals and train them to become ferocious fighters. Then breed your best and sell their offspring to other players.
- Necromancy: Seek out corpses and graveyards to raise an undead army. No graveyard around? Well, there are always the corpses of your friends.
- Cow: Got turned into a cow by that boss? That sucks. But learn some kicks and how to stampede, and you'll be right back out there kicking grass in no time!
- That’s just a few! There’s also Sword Fighting, Combat Psychology, Staff Fighting, Sigil Scripting, Mentalism, and more.
Player Choices are important in Project: Gorgon. You can learn as many skills as you want, but sometimes power comes with downsides. You can become infected with lycanthropy and gain access to very powerful skill sets. As a lycanthrope, you are able to roam the world in a pack or as a lone wolf; however, when there is a full moon (which is tied to the real world lunar calendar) you are stuck in your beast form. There’s no cure for lycanthropy.
You can become a Druid - which will give you great power, but you have to vow to drop everything when there’s an emergency involving nature. It could be a forest fire, a monster invasion or even a pesky insect. Nature never lets you ignore your duties, ever.
New opportunists come open, but others will be closed. Can you bear heavy burdens in exchange for greater power?
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
The community is a critical aspect of Project: Gorgon. We strive to maintain a strong, engaged community, supporting our players through:
- Live Events with a focus on story.
- Mechanisms For player-created quest content.
- Player housing (limited and instanced).
- Player-managed shops and vendor stalls.
- In-game communication tools like bulletin boards.
- Bookshelves where you can write and submit your own books and stories (and players can vote on their favorites).
HELP DEFINE THE GAME
During our beta ("early access") period, your feedback helps improve the game, from small things like bug-reports to large things like new skill suggestions, monster ideas, and more! We've already used hundreds of player-provided suggestions during our alpha period, and we'll use even more suggestions during beta as we get into the down-and-dirty details of combat, crafting, and exploration. a09c17d780
Title: Project: Gorgon
Genre: Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Early Access
Elder Game, LLC
Elder Game, LLC
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 4000 Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
project gorgon mushroom farming. project gorgon ice magic quest. project gorgon rabbit. project gorgon patch notes. project gorgon map. project gorgon hammer. project gorgon carpentry. project gorgon. project gorgon full moon. project gorgon fairy. project gorgon sale. project gorgon borghild. project gorgon orc. project gorgon builds. project gorgon ice magic. project gorgon full release. project gorgon chest key. project gorgon engine. project gorgon hack. project gorgon skills. project gorgon archery. project gorgon yeti cave. project gorgon vs everquest. project gorgon mentalism. project gorgon inventory. project gorgon world map. project gorgon eye of fate. project gorgon fletching. project gorgon druid. project gorgon guide. project gorgon tailoring. project gorgon main quest. project gorgon ui. project gorgon orc. project gorgon casino. project gorgon augmentation. project gorgon sale. project gorgon healing potion. project gorgon gardening. project gorgon lapis lazuli. project gorgon oregano. project gorgon first aid. project gorgon flia. project gorgon no longer free. project gorgon training dummy. project gorgon pvp. project gorgon kelim. project gorgon knife fighting. project gorgon apk. project gorgon shield. project gorgon leveling. project gorgon addons. project gorgon mushroom farming. project gorgon obsidian. project gorgon shield. project gorgon exploit. project gorgon yoy. project gorgon steam charts. project gorgon quest guide. project gorgon engine. project gorgon discord. project gorgon combat skills. project gorgon vendor reset. project gorgon review. gorgon project 2. project gorgon kill myconian. project gorgon jab. project gorgon wiki. project gorgon best solo build. project gorgon mods. project gorgon mods. gorgon project train 4. project gorgon free download. project gorgon updates. project gorgon enchanted dummy. project gorgon steam. project gorgon glowy yellow crystal. project gorgon performance. project gorgon titles. project gorgon finding yasinda's daughter. project gorgon beginners guide 2018. project gorgon wolf cave. project gorgon amethyst. project gorgon optimization. project gorgon unity. project gorgon download size. project gorgon flia. project gorgon necromancy. project gorgon gameplay
This game is truly amazing. It's unfortunate that it's not polished yet and many will judge it negatively while it is still in early access. But for those of us that appreciate devs that put their heart and soul into making something special and whom respect us gamers that have been playing mmo's since the late 90s, it is a diamond in the rough. I've played almost every modern mmorpg. I've spent countless hours in WOW, GW 1 & 2, ESO, FFXI, EVE and many more and this is by far the most enjoyable experience I've had since my days in Asheron's Call. I haven't even scratched the surface of this game and I look I forward to the time I will surely put into it. Don't hesitate, support these devs and come grow with this amazing community and have an absolutely rich and enjoyable experience. Millennials need not apply. This is not an all flash and no substance game. It is the exact opposite.. This game has a lot of heart beyond the rough edges. I'm glad I stuck with it and took the patience to read the text and get immersed, hope it continues to be updated.. What can I say, this game is fun, has a great community, involved in game devs\/guides who create events as do the community...and the game is, ahh, scarily addictive. This is, however, a more mature mmo - npcs do cuss and make R-rated references from time to time. I speak from playing over 400 hours....which is insane for me since I bought this game just this FEBRUARY! Remember, the game is still in development:
Yes, the graphics are pretty dated (as in over 10 years old type, graphics would have been a non-issue in early 2000's). But gameplay is pretty fluid, whether in its combat, crafting, or gathering. The devs who made this game have experience in major MMOs from the past and it shows in this game.
There are a ridiculous number of skills - most of them non-combat. Combat skills you equip two at a time, but can opt to mix match almost any 2 at a time as you wish and you level up each skill tree independently, e.g. if you choose shield and sword they have their own skill trees levels. Choose fire magic and say necromancy and you then level those up independently.
Loot is catered for the skills your character equips. So using the above example, you will about 90% of the time generate sword\/shield loot if you equip those skills; but if you equip different skills the loot you gather then is rolled to work with those skills.
And there are many unique things they do with the skills. For example, you can actually level up in death (from dying), iocaone resistance (a nod to Princess Bride fans) and the psychology skill (a combat skill) actually has you hurl insults or other things to damage your opponent (causing "death by shame").
The gameworld isnt very large in terms of number of zones right now, but each zone is fairly large. You have your dungeons, crypts, caves, etc, etc to explore and enjoy loot.
There isnt much in the way of story or "quests" - dont expect a WoW game which is heavily quest-oriented. This game is much more like EQ was in terms of quests, where you maybe do something for some npcs here and there, - but in terms of a direct connective story, it is still in progress. This game is much more about developing your character, getting stronger, enjoying events and the company of other players as you run dungeons or the "daily" dungeon event, There is grinding, which is not just about getting more xp, but also for getting the gear you want.
End game right now isn't like say WoW with raids or anything like that. Basically, at the highest level area, for the end game there is one major dungeon that requires a group and gives extremely good loot. What you will likely do once you feel your original character is maxxed out is then simply choose a new play style and see if its more powerful than what you just experienced, help other players, and get involved in the staff sponsored events.
So if you like the type of game I described, give it a go! At a minimum try the demo (it is free) and see if you get hooked, like me.. All I can say is wow! The mechanics of this game is amazing. It really does bring back the days when MMO's truly shined. It takes away the cookie cutter class restrictions, and it allows the individual to really enjoy the game. To me it makes me feel like the world is alive and larger than life. I haven't been able to stop playing and have enjoyed every second of it. I cannot wait to see what future updates the creators will make in addition to the vast stuff that is already there. Kudos! Great Job!
Update Notes: May 9, 2019:
This is a small update to add fixes and new features for future live events. Stay tuned to see them in action! There are also some other bug fixes:
- Fixed repeated Minotaur Vault rune in War Cache S-1
- Drinking a second Spider Punt Potion no longer gives the confusing message "Error: You already know that ability."
- Fixed a bug that prevented Spider Punt ability (or other sidebar abilities) from working if dragged onto the sidebar under certain conditions
- Fixed a related bug that could cause changes to the sidebar to stop being sent to the server (meaning your sidebar stopped working, and reverted to old contents when you logged out and back in)
- Collect Milk 2 & 3 incorrectly required Clobbering Hoof 6 as a prerequisite
- Sanja in Kur had incorrect training requirements for raising Lycanthropy skill cap
- Fixed bug that prevented slimes in War Cache D-3 from combining into each other, thus allowing infinite slimes
- Added missing warning screen for the Shower Slime in Gazluk Keep
- Fixed bug that caused volume UI sliders (and other number-sliders) in the Settings window to stop updating correctly if an invalid number was manually typed into the text field
- Fixed bug that prevented placing map pins in war cache D-4
- Added a missing Spider Punt Potion to war cache S-3
- Tweaked fire magic mod that added Rage to Super Fireball: it adds less Rage and has a slightly more clear description
. Dev Blog: June 18, 2018
Hi guys! The next update is coming in just a few days. I've been focusing pretty heavily on the update, but I had some time today, so I wanted to give you a status update.
Remember, this is a dev-blog. It's not an official announcement about future changes, it's just me talking about what I'm doing and thinking. I like to share my current plans, but these plans change often. Speaking of which...
About That Treasure Rebalancing. Update Notes: November 3, 2018
This is a small bug-fix update. The Halloween event is NOT over yet -- it will run through the middle of the week (Wednesday or Thursday).
- Fixed navigation issues with the boardwalks in Serbule and Anagoge Island
- Fixed bugs that prevented the thick green "queued ability" overlay from showing up on a queued ability
- Fixed bug where the faces of some male elves were lighter-colored than their bodies
- Fixed bug with human and elf female eyelashes (they looked creepy in some light conditions)
- Tried to work around weird behavior with Windows 10 firewall: if you log out or disconnect due to being AFK too long, the firewall would sometimes decide the game wasn't allowed to use the internet anymore and constantly break any connections to the server, requiring you to restart the game to log back in. The cause of this is unknown (Microsoft does not document much of anything about how their firewall app works or why), but we've made some changes based on hunches and we'll see if it helps.
- Worked around Unity 2017 bug that caused the lowest graphics tiers (Bad, Abysmal, and Retro-Terrible) to be less efficient than they should be
- Partially worked around a Unity engine bug involving shadows (where performance gets worse at certain times of day when facing certain directions outdoors). This is a partial fix, meaning the issue persists but is reduced. There is a side-effect, though: interactive elements such as monsters, NPCs, signs, lamps, chairs, etc., are no longer lit by the sun or moon. Usually this is completely unnoticeable, but sometimes it can be really surreal: "why is that lamppost not casting a shadow?!" If it's distressing, you can disable this fix by opening Settings and adding EntityShadows to the special-settings box. (There are better ways to address this problem in bleeding-edge versions of Unity, so we anticipate that this workaround is temporary.)
- We'd like players to test out a new experimental graphics feature: spherical culling. To enable it, open the Settings window in-game and add SphereCull to the Special Settings window. Normally the game uses frustum culling, meaning anything that's not right in front of the camera isn't rendered. This is theoretically optimal: why render stuff that's not on the screen? But it has side-effects. One problem is that when you spin around in a circle, a lot of art assets have to be swapped in and out of video memory, which can cause framerate to drop momentarily. Spherical culling means everything in a circle around you is rendered. This may have a lower framerate overall, but it will greatly reduce "turning lag". Please try it out and report your experiences with it (especially bugs, such as missing water or other things being invisible)! And remember: you may need to lower your settings to effectively use this, especially if you've overridden settings like view distance or animation distance!
. May 2018 Developer Blog
Hi, I'm Eric ("Citan") Heimburg, the lead developer of Project: Gorgon. It's been a while since I did a dev blog -- while we were crunching on the UI rewrite, and then the Steam integration, there wasn't a lot to say besides "we're still doing that thing we already talked about." But now that we have some space, it's time for a dev blog!
Before I start, though: What's a dev blog? It's a developer diary, a look at where we are right now. It's meant to give you some insight into how we're thinking and what we want to do. But the details aren't solidified yet. Dates and times, core details ... once or twice I've even mothballed entire systems that just don't work, right after having talked excitedly about them in the dev blog.
So I apologize in advance for any inadvertent misinformation. I'm an optimistic person -- you don't start making an MMO by yourself if you're a pessimist -- and I want to convey some of what I'm excited about. And your feedback is a valuable byproduct of that -- we often change direction based on what people say here.
Let's get started!
. Update Notes: November 28, 2018
Today's update contains a huge array of new features, bugfixes, and quality of life improvements.
Crafting UI. V 1.0.0
That's finished work on the project "RoboWorlD tactics"
But this does not mean that in the future the game will not change.
It is planned to further improve it and also fix the shortcomings that you do not like ..
In distant - distant plans to make a network game project ... But these are only plans.
and so, at the moment we have:
-Final level with the boss (spoiler :)
-mini map navigation
-optimization of effects
-Fixed some bugs. v 1.1.0
That's the long-awaited update!
Added a new map "Return to NetherEarth", not related to the main storyline. Borrowed from the game of the same name "NetherEarth" in 1987 !!!
Also added 64-bit version of the game and will now be able to control the robots under OS Linux. v1.0.1
- fixed English translation
- fixed physics of "manual control" in the "asteroid" level. Update Notes: June 20, 2018